Dog Food Toppers

Dog Food Toppers

Learn more about the benefits of mix ins and toppers in our Health & Wellness Tips!
The Honest Kitchen Bone Broth Pour Overs, 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen Bone Broth Pour Overs, 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$2.19

Mix in healthy. Boost up taste. Pour Overs are healthy & tasty pourable stews to boost to whatever is in your dogs bowl. With a wide variety o...

View full details
$2.19
The Honest Kitchen Pumpkin Pour Overs, 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen Pumpkin Pour Overs, 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$2.19

The Honest Kitchen Pumpkin Pour Overs are slow cooked with tasty human grade meats, veggies, tummy-taming pumpkin. These chunky yet pourable stews ...

View full details
$2.19
The Honest Kitchen Superfood Pour Overs, 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen Superfood Pour Overs, 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$2.19

Superfood Pour Overs can do the impossible: transform any mild-mannered dish into a superfood superhero. It’s not just the impeccable ingredients ...

View full details
$2.19
The Honest Kitchen-One Pot Stew Tender Turkey Stew with Quinoa, Carrots Broccoli 10.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen-One Pot Stew Tender Turkey Stew with Quinoa, Carrots Broccoli 10.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$3.69

The Honest Kitchen believes that health starts with human grade, whole foods. This hearty wet food can be served as a complete meal or healthy mix...

View full details
$3.69
The Honest Kitchen-One Pot Stew Braised Beef Lamb Stew with Green Beans  Sweet Potatoes 10.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen-One Pot Stew Braised Beef Lamb Stew with Green Beans Sweet Potatoes 10.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$3.69

The Honest Kitchen believes that health starts with human grade, whole foods. This hearty wet food can be served as a complete meal or healthy mix...

View full details
$3.69
The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Instant Beef Bone Broth 3.6 oz

The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Instant Beef Bone Broth 3.6 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$9.99

Give your dog a daily boost of superfood nutrients with this easy-to-make Instant Beef Bone Broth. Simply mix with warm water to give your pet a mo...

View full details
$9.99
The Honest Kitchen-One Pot Stew Slow Cooked Chicken Stew with Sweet Potato, Spinach Apples 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen-One Pot Stew Slow Cooked Chicken Stew with Sweet Potato, Spinach Apples 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen

$3.69

The Honest Kitchen believes that health starts with human grade, whole foods. This hearty wet food can be served as a complete meal or healthy mix...

View full details
$3.69
The Honest Kitchen-Butcher Block Pate Chicken Super Greens Pate 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen-Butcher Block Pate Chicken Super Greens Pate 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen

$3.69

The Honest Kitchen believes that health starts with human grade, whole foods. This hearty wet food can be served as a complete meal or healthy mix...

View full details
$3.69
The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Instant Goat's Milk 3.6 oz

The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Instant Goat Milk Supplement 5.2 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$14.99

Made from highly-digestible dehydrated goat’s milk plus 1.25 billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes, goat’s milk is great for pups of all ...

View full details
$14.99
The Honest Kitchen-Butcher Block Pate Turkey, Duck  Root Veggies Pate 10.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen-Butcher Block Pate Turkey, Duck Root Veggies Pate 10.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$3.69

The Honest Kitchen believes that health starts with human grade, whole foods. This hearty wet food can be served as a complete meal or healthy mix...

View full details
$3.69
The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster 99% Turkey & Duck 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster 99% Turkey & Duck 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$2.99

You'll find this convenient and easy-to-serve box filled with 99% cage-free turkey, and just two other ingredients make up the remaining 1 %. Use t...

View full details
$2.99
The Honest Kitchen-Butcher Block Pate Turkey Autumn Veggies Pate 10.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen-Butcher Block Pate Turkey Autumn Veggies Pate 10.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$3.69

The Honest Kitchen believes that health starts with human grade, whole foods. This hearty wet food can be served as a complete meal or healthy mix...

View full details
$3.69
The Honest Kitchen-Butcher Block Pate Beef, Lamb  Spring Veggies Pate 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen-Butcher Block Pate Beef, Lamb Spring Veggies Pate 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen

$3.69

The Honest Kitchen believes that health starts with human grade, whole foods. This hearty wet food can be served as a complete meal or healthy mix...

View full details
$3.69
The Honest Kitchen-Butcher Block Pate Beef, Cheddar Farm Veggies Pate 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen-Butcher Block Pate Beef, Cheddar Farm Veggies Pate 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen

$3.69

The Honest Kitchen believes that health starts with human grade, whole foods. This hearty wet food can be served as a complete meal or healthy mix...

View full details
$3.69
The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Instant Turkey Bone Broth 3.6 oz

The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Instant Turkey Bone Broth 3.6 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$9.99

Give your dog a daily boost of superfood nutrients with this easy-to-make Instant Turkey Bone Broth. Simply mix with warm water to give your pet a ...

View full details
$9.99
The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster 99% Beef 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster 99% Beef 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$2.99

You'll find this convenient and easy-to-serve box filled with 99% ranch raised beef, and just two other ingredients make up the remaining 1 %. Use ...

View full details
$2.99
The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster 99% Chicken 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster 99% Chicken 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$2.99

You'll find this convenient and easy-to-serve box filled with 99% cage-free chicken, and just two other ingredients make up the remaining 1 %. Use ...

View full details
$2.99
The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster 99% Salmon & Pollock 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster 99% Salmon & Pollock 5.5 oz

The Honest Kitchen

$2.99

You'll find this convenient and easy-to-serve box filled with 99% wild caught salmon and pollock, and just two other ingredients make up the remain...

View full details
$2.99
The Honest Kitchen-One Pot Stew Simmered Salmon Chicken Stew with Broccoli  Brown Rice 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen-One Pot Stew Simmered Salmon Chicken Stew with Broccoli Brown Rice 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen

$3.69

The Honest Kitchen believes that health starts with human grade, whole foods. This hearty wet food can be served as a complete meal or healthy mix...

View full details
$3.69
The Honest Kitchen-One Pot Stew Roasted Beef Stew with Kale, Sweet Potatoes  Carrots 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen-One Pot Stew Roasted Beef Stew with Kale, Sweet Potatoes Carrots 10.5oz

The Honest Kitchen

$3.69

The Honest Kitchen believes that health starts with human grade, whole foods. This hearty wet food can be served as a complete meal or healthy mix-...

View full details
$3.69

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed