Orijen Grain-Free Kitten Dry Food
Call For Better Pricing!
ORIJEN® Kitten diet is specially formulated to give your kitten the nutrients they need to grow healthy and strong. Packed with 90%* premium animal ingredients like chicken, turkey and salmon, it helps support muscle development in your growing kitten. It also contains 15 fresh or raw ingredients, including WholePrey ingredients like muscle meat, organs and bone, the most succulent and nourishing parts of the prey. This diet helps support your kitten’s brain development and cognitive function with naturally occurring DHA and EPA from salmon, whole mackerel and herring, and pollock oil. Your kitten will thrive when you feed them the fresh and raw animal protein they need.
Nourish As Nature Intended®
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry and fish ingredients. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your cat’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Helps support your kitten’s digestion with prebiotics such as dried chicory root and natural sources of fiber from whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole apples & whole pears.
- 2/3 of each bag includes fresh or raw ingredients.
- Smaller kibble size specially designed for kitten
Chicken, turkey, salmon, whole herring, chicken liver, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), whole mackerel, eggs, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated herring, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole peas, pollock oil, natural chicken flavor, pea starch, chicken fat, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole pinto beans, ground miscanthus grass, chicken hearts, choline chloride, whole cranberries, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, zinc proteinate, Freeze-dried chicken, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, rosemary extract, citric acid (preservative), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product
Crude Protein 40% min
Crude Fat 20% min
Crude Fiber 3.0% max
Moisture 10% max
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.4%
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.4%
Calcium 1.4% min
Phosphorous 1% min
Magnesium (max.) 0.1%
Taurine 0.2% min
Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 4%
Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1.2%
Total Microorganisms* (min) 1 Million CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.